- Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
- A. We accept Cash, Travelers Checks, VISA, Discover and Mastercard.
- Q. What is your cancellation policy and refund policy?
- A. We request the courtesy of 48 hours notice for cancellations.
- Q. Can we drop pets off early / pick up late?
- A. We encourage all pickup / dropoffs be during normal hours, in certain circumstances before or after hours services can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Q. Do you have video surveilence cameras so I can see my pet?
- A. Not at this time. We are planning to install webcams at all locations when we have local technical issues corrected.
WELL BEING-RELATED QUESTIONS
- Q. What training does Country Comfort Kennels provide to their staff?
- A. Most of our staff must complete the PCSA Pet Care Technician Course and some undergo Dog Behavior Training.
- Q. How often are the kennels inspected?
- A. Each kennel is inspected daily for cleanliness and safety. Our PA kennels are inspected regularly and our reports are posted on line at Kennel Inspection Database. We have never failed an inspection and even exceed the standards.
- Q. How will my pet's health be monitored while at Country Comfort Kennels?
- A. We monitor and record each dogs daily intake of food and water, whether urinating and defecating normally, and overall health and appearance. Our staff is trained to recognize first signs of illness or distress. We have access to veterinarian care 24/7. We always use the pet owner's vet when he/she is local to us or at least confer with them if they are too far away.